I’ve been nominated to take part in the Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge by The Storyteller’s Abode. Thank you very much for the nomination. I couldn’t resist taking part…
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
6) Link to the Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge page.
Please read my entry here:
A Letter to E
It is sad but I will shun you for this post. I am sorry. I know my works can amount to nothing without you but I got to do this. I took up this task and I stand by it.
You know, I cannot say anything without you. You stand at 2 in your gang of 5 but you stand out.
Truthfully, scribbling any word without you is a trauma. I want you back,Now!
My nominations are whomsoever reading this entry. Are you ready for the challenge?