Are you looking for a job? We all know that thousands of people have lost their jobs due to the Covid-19 pandemic that is still ravaging economies around the world. The opening up of economies has brought relief but much damage is already done. However, there is always hope and opportunity!
“The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you find new cheese.”
– Spencer Johnson from ‘Who Moved My Cheese’. So, before we start something, our old mentality of fighting change, reluctance to learn and think negatively about the outcome, must end. Let’s explore the possibilities, if it works that is great! But if it doesn’t, we will learn great new things, which might help in our next. There is no scope of giving up, striding forward is the only way!
So, without further ado, please find the list and links to 10 remote and global job offering companies. (These companies hire worldwide, but some hire only in Europe, Canada or India. The pay varies depending on the country of residence. Most of these companies would hire as a freelancer after an assessment and interview.)
List of 10 remote and global jobs
- https://careers.covance.com/global/en/search-results – If you are into clinical research, this biopharmaceutical contract research organization has research operations in more than 25 countries. Type ‘Virtual’ or ‘remote’ or ‘home-based’ in it’s jobs database.
- https://jobs.adp.com/ – ADP provides remote jobs related to Sales, IT, Corporate and Management professionals. Apply here with a nicely created resume and use the keyword ‘Home office’ in the location field.
- Filmless.com – If you are into video creation and script writing, try Filmless that is looking for talent from around the world.
- https://www.mysql.com/about/jobs/ – If you are an out of job engineer, try this one. It accepts application from around the world.
- https://www.mturk.com/ – Amazon Mechanical Turk is a crowd sourcing marketplace where small tasks like surveys, feedback, content moderation are filled and sent. These small task do not pay much but it is okay for pocket money.
- Aim-for-A Tutoring – In our pandemic ravaged world, online tutoring is blossoming as a great career. If you are a teacher, make use of it and apply here. There are many other companies that also hire online tutors. Be on the lookout.
- http://www.classof1.co/careers/ – This company is based in India and provides, online tutoring, homework assistance, test prep, content development, and e-learning courses for college and school students in the U.S., U.K., and Australia.
- https://appen.com/jobs/ – This is similar to MTurks. But the ‘search quality evaluator’ or ‘Internet analyst’ or ‘rater’ jobs here make it attractive. For being a part of this, you need to submit your resume and wait for their reply. If your email matches their requirement, you will have to pass a test based on a knowledge booklet PDF. There are other micro tasks and surveys also, which will appear in your dashboard if your qualifications match. The pay is average here.
- https://thesmartcrowd.lionbridge.com/ – Lionbridge, like Appen is reliable and offers home-based jobs globally. Great for ad raters, translators, interpreters and those who are into data entry. There are surveys and micro tasks as well.
- https://jobs.workingsolutions.com/ – This BPO is great for those who want to work from home as independent contractors. The job is mostly data entry, translation and call center related. Pay ranges from $7.50 to $30 an hour. Try it out!
If you have any other designing or niche skill, offer freelance services through Fiverr.com and Upwork.com . You never know, what clicks and takes you forward on your path to success. The important thing is, to try.
I will keep posting job related ideas here. Do share this post with everyone as many would be looking out for a job. All the best my dear friends!
(Images courtesy Google)